With toxic players now and nothing but pking

Politics, religion, anything that's a little more serious and probably will result in an argument
winterfire

With toxic players now and nothing but pking

Post by winterfire » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:57 pm

You can either make them till you reach level 47 (costs 400-450,000 golden ) or level 52 (800,000 gold).Runescape is honestly among the best games on the market, Massive game with many things to choose for. PVM is a small part of it. You can complete quests & OSRS Gold, play with Minigames, Hunt for pets, Do some skilling, Go for achievements/titles. Go for Comp/trim. Downside in the sport in my view is. I truly feel the game will probably be better without, it is a loss in the short term but a massive gain in popularity at the long term.

RS old school is better... until the nostalgia wears off anyhow you then realise it isn't really as it had been and never will be, just looks the same. Just filled with toxic players now and nothing but pking. I loathed EOC as it came out and still would prefer 2009-2010 scape. Since then I've developed a love for EOC. There are a number of things I enjoy, some things I despise but that's how it is I guess. Still a great game!?

OSRS is so much better. Runescape3 graphics is the only thing which it's going for it. The rate you get exp is simply broken and also the fact you can purchase lamps for exp and only get free exp only for logging on. It was never about nostalgia. Runescape3 has turned into an unrecognizable game and OSRS will always be a better representation of what runescape is and has been for the previous 20 decades. There's times OSRS will have 115k players online and Runescape3 is currently at like 35k which speaks volumes... Lots of people may cry"BOTS!" Nonetheless, it's just a much better game if you're a veteran of runescape. Perhaps Runescape3 would appeal more to somebody who's unfamiliar with runescape.

I really do play with OSRS. But a lot of the game is items you don't even recognise, toxic players, market, items that used to be rare not anymore. It's not the same as it was at the time in 2007. It's a great match for sure. However, it isn't the same. I am likely 60/40 of Runescape3 vs OSRS, I do favour OSRS because it's how I recall it at least as close, cheap OSRS Gold. I perform with both every so often although not as far as I had been back in the day. OSRS for sure needs an update to accommodate for higher resolutions. Runescape3 yeah I hate the combat and xp lamps. Some of the game is somewhat easy, some of OSRS is a nuisance.

That is the way I can tell you been playing. I began considering that classic back in 2001. Everyone enjoys pking. I kill another player than be killing a game created monster. Runescape3 is an experiment gone wrong. There is far too much going on in Runescape3 and EOC was death of the game period. Im not gonna give it a chance cause it can not stand and I have.